Earn more selling Pacaso
Collect a 3% referral commission when you help your clients co-own a luxury second home in destinations all over the world — and an additional 1% on the resale. We do the legwork — including tours, inspections and escrow — and keep you in the loop along the way.
Your client, your commission – for life
Refer anywhere in the world
Expand your market and reach new second home buyers. No matter where you’re based or licensed, you can earn by referring clients in over 40 world-class destinations.
Connect with confidence
Collect your commission as soon as completion happens. With our limited company co-ownership structure, a share can be sold in as little as one day.
Earn a 4% referral commission, every time
It's even easier than a referral – you arrange the buyer introduction, and we take care of the rest! From organising viewings and answering client questions, to managing surveys, contract, conveyancing and exchange, Pacaso does all the legwork.
Collect a 1% resale commission
If your clients decide to sell their Pacaso, you earn an easy 1% referral commission on each resale for life.
Resources, trends & agent stories
Browse our blog for information about Pacaso’s model and second home tips and data to share with clients. Plus, hear from other agents about their Pacaso experiences.
Connect with us
Want to learn more about our program? Have an interested buyer? Let’s talk.
Referral equity program
Equity for closed sales
Tap into Pacaso’s growth with equity rewards. Our incentive program rewards agents with Pacaso stock on top of their 4% referral commission when they close a buy-side sale.
Best of all, you don't have to register or enrol. Your equity bonus is automatically applied!
Pacaso marketing toolkit
Share the Pacaso opportunity with your clients! Owning a luxury holiday home is now attainable for more buyers – they just don't know it yet. Promote Pacaso in your email newsletter, post a Pacaso listing to your social media accounts or invite Pacaso to your next office meeting.
Hear from your peers
San Francisco-based luxury real estate broker Roh Habibi says Pacaso offers everything that agents are looking for: Easy in-person or virtual touring for clients, spectacular second homes in desirable destinations, and a generous and fast commission structure.
Frequently asked questions
I have a buyer interested in a Pacaso. What's the next step?
Your buyer can contact us directly, but you're welcome to schedule an in-person or virtual tour on your buyer's behalf. Visit pacaso.com/contact, or click Learn More on the listing page for the home they're interested in.
Can I earn commissions on sales outside of my market?
Yes! You or your buyer can be located anywhere in the world. Whether you bring an out-of-town buyer to a Pacaso in your market, or you refer a buyer who purchases a Pacaso in another region or country, you can earn 4% referral commission and an equity bonus.
Is commission paid on the whole property price or the share price?
Commission is paid on the share price. If you bring multiple buyers, you'll receive a referral commission for each share sold.
I’m unfamiliar with the Pacaso process. How does it compare to a whole property sale?
The paperwork and process are similar to a whole property sale. The main difference is you get an easy commission because Pacaso handles everything!
How do you keep me in the loop on the transaction?
You can be as involved as much you want. We’ll contact you to understand your preference. Once a referral is submitted through our form, you can log into Pacaso Agent Referral Dashboard to track the status of your referral submissions, commission and equity bonus.
What is the Agent Referral Dashboard?
The Pacaso Agent Referral Dashboard enables you to seamlessly submit buyer referrals and track the status of your referrals and commission.
What happens after I submit a referral?
Here’s what you — and your client — can expect once a referral is submitted:
- You’ll receive an email with a confirmation of your referral submission and a log in to the Pacaso Agent Referral Dashboard.
- A Pacaso crew member will call you to confirm the submission and collect relevant information, including your desired level of involvement. They will prompt you to log in to the Agent Dashboard to sign our required agreement.
- Once logged in, complete the referral agreement. This is required in order to collect your commission from Pacaso.
- You’ll be able to check on the status of all your referrals, from submission to close, right in the Dashboard. You’ll also have visibility into your awarded commissions and RSUs.
Your client’s experience:
- Your referral will receive an email from Pacaso confirming the referral submission.
- Upon their confirmation, a Pacaso sales crew member will contact them to discuss their second home aspirations, dream destinations and other relevant details.
- We’ll involve you in the communications based on your desired level of involvement.
- We’ll handle the rest from here! From scheduling a home tour and answering client questions, to managing inspections, escrow, title and reporting, Pacaso does all the legwork to help your clients buy their second home.