- Share this post:
Sure, tech companies lavish perks on their employees. If you’re actually still working in an office, you might still be grabbing snacks and indulging in a game of ping-pong. But is free food feeding your soul? If not, read on.
At Pacaso, we’re serious about building a diverse, dynamic, and intentionally distributed workforce across the U.S. We’re pulling together best-in-class people who want to revolutionize second home ownership. We know that your talent is our most valuable asset, so we’ve developed a compelling benefits package.
As an early-stage startup, Pacaso has an entrepreneurial spirit that’s evident in our most unique benefit: the Crew Pacaso Ownership Program. CPOP is an innovative initiative that empowers Crew members to both experience Pacaso homes and build equity as Pacaso owners over time if they choose to.
Here’s how it works:
- Each Crew member receives a free, annual seven-day trip to stay at an eligible Pacaso.
- Each Crew member can earn $50,000 over five years to apply to the purchase of their own Pacaso.
So, you’re spending time in a great second home and earning credit to buy one of your own. Talk about a win-win.
Of course, you’ll also receive great standard benefits:
- Health, vision and dental coverage
- Incentive stock options
- Home office reimbursement
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement
- Maternity/paternity leave
Possibly the best perk of all, is working with an amazing team at a high-growth startup that is (truly) mission driven and puts customers first.