- Share this post:
At Pacaso, we’re on a mission to enrich lives through second home ownership. For Pacaso owners, a second home brings great pride and a commitment to being a conscientious, respectful owner and good neighbor. Together, Pacaso owners protect and enhance the experience of their fellow owners and the local community.
Pacaso owners agree to abide by the following policies:
- Pacaso homes are designed solely for the personal use and enjoyment of owners and their personal guests. Rental of Pacaso homes is strictly prohibited.
- Large events or parties that would cause disruption for the neighborhood are prohibited.
- Quiet hours are observed from 9 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Mobile homes, trailers, campers, recreational vehicles or boats may not be brought onto the property.
- Owners may bring up to two dogs onto the property. Dogs cannot weigh more than 80 pounds each and no other animals are allowed (except certified assistance animals).
- Pacaso owners are strongly encouraged to avoid parking on the street unless absolutely necessary.
- No trash or garbage is allowed to accumulate, and garbage containers must be stored out of sight except on collection day.
- No part of a Pacaso home may be used for commercial purposes, and Pacaso owners are prohibited from engaging in solicitation.
Violations of Pacaso’s owner policies may result in monetary penalties or a temporary suspension of stay rights..
We are looking forward to being your neighbor. If you are a neighbor with a question or would like to report a concern, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.