- Pacaso homes are designed solely for the personal use and enjoyment of owners and their personal guests. Rental of Pacaso homes is strictly prohibited.
- Large events or parties that would cause disruption for the neighborhood are prohibited.
- Quiet hours are observed from 9 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Owners may bring up to two dogs onto the property. Dogs cannot weigh more than 80 pounds each and no other animals are allowed (except certified assistance animals).
- Pacaso owners are strongly encouraged to avoid parking on the street unless absolutely necessary.
- No trash or garbage is allowed to accumulate, and garbage containers must be stored out of sight except on collection day.
- No part of a Pacaso home may be used for commercial purposes.
Pacaso owner code of conduct: Enhancing the neighborhood through conscientious ownership
Published Date: January 5, 2023
- Share this post:
Don't miss out
The best homes sell fast. See the latest listings, inspiring second homes and buying tips.
Want to chat? Contact us.