- Pacaso properties are designed solely for the personal use and enjoyment of owners and their personal guests. Rental of Pacaso properties is strictly prohibited.
- Large events or parties that would cause disruption for the neighbourhood are prohibited.
- Quiet hours are observed from 9 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Owners may bring up to two dogs onto the property. Dogs cannot weigh more than 35kg each and no other animals are allowed (except certified assistance animals).
- Pacaso owners are strongly encouraged to avoid parking on the street unless absolutely necessary.
- No rubbish or waste is allowed to accumulate, and waste containers must be stored out of sight except on rubbish collection day.
- No part of a Pacaso home may be used for commercial purposes.
Pacaso owner code of conduct: Enhancing the neighbourhood through conscientious ownership
Published Date: January 5, 2023
- Share this post: