Pacaso home selection criteriaEvery Pacaso is different, but these are some of the features we look for:
- High-end. We see the most buyer demand for homes two to three times higher than the area’s median home value.
- Turnkey. The home shouldn’t need major renovation or repairs. We will restyle the home with a professional designer, but it should be in move-in ready condition.
- Desirable destinations. Our homes are in or near popular second home destinations. Most are within driving distance of major metropolitan areas or accessible from nearby airports.
- Similar to area homes. We buy homes in neighborhoods with other top-tier vacation properties and a vibrant community of second homes.
- Premium amenities. Think hot tubs, chef’s kitchens, pools, roof decks or outdoor kitchens, depending on the region and climate.
- “Wow” factor. The home should look great in photos and even better in person.
- Luxurious but livable. The home should feel special without sacrificing comfort or ease. Owners should be excited to show off their home, but equally comfortable just enjoying time there with family and friends.
- Modern. Styles can range from industrial to mountain lodge, depending on the location, but homes should be newer, with modern conveniences, or recently updated.