- Share this post:
1. Find a place you loveDream big! All of our properties are exceptional, so the challenge might actually be narrowing down your choices. Properties that meet Pacaso’s selection criteria offer great amenities and features, and are located in top second home destinations. A few things to keep in mind when you browse our listings:
- Property prices reflect the cost of one share, or 1/8 ownership.
- Operating expenses for each property can be accessed from the listing details page, so you know upfront what costs to expect.
- Properties marked “Available Now” are actively listed and ready for co-ownership.
- Properties marked “Prospect” are under consideration for purchase. They are listed for sale in the normal way and meet Pacaso’s highly selective property selection criteria. If there’s enough buyer interest, we’ll purchase the property and turn it into a Pacaso.
2. Talk to usWe’re keen to share all the details about our properties. If you’re not sure which one is best for your needs, we’ll go through each property's unique attributes and location to help you decide. You can easily arrange a time to talk with one of our Crew members from any listing details page, or if you have general questions about co-ownership, you’re welcome to get in touch via our contact form.
3. Have a look roundWe’ll give you all the information we have about the property, but seeing is believing. While you’re on the call with our Crew member, they can arrange a time for you to see round the property. Many buyers choose a virtual tour at this stage, but in-person viewings are available as well. An in-person viewing can be a great opportunity to involve the whole family and enjoy a day in your future second home town.
4. Say yes!You talked, you viewed, you fell in love with it — you’re ready to buy your holiday home! We’ll walk you through the purchase process and paperwork, and our Crew will make sure you understand all the terminology related to co-ownership, such as:
- What it means to have ownership interest in a property (the short answer — it’s true property ownership)
- How a Pacaso property limited company is organised and managed, and why it makes co-ownership simpler and more enjoyable
- The purpose of an limited company operating agreement